"Ozeol.com" is a registered trademark and access to the web pages of Ozeol.com does not imply the right to use this trademark as it appears on these pages without the prior written authorisation of Ozeol.com.
By accessing Ozeol.com web pages, you tacitly accept the conditions laid out below. Should you refuse to accept the following conditions, please note that you are not authorised to access Ozeol.com web pages.
Ozeol.com makes every attempt to ensure that the information provided on these pages is correct and up-to-date and reserves the right to modify all content at any moment and without giving prior notice. Ozeol.com does not, however, guarantee that information on the site is correct or up-to-date.
Subsequently Ozeol.com declines all responsibility for:
- disruption of site availability,
- errors in information or missing information,
- any damage caused by fraudulent use of the site by a third party or modifications to the content of the site by third parties,
- any direct or indirect damage independently of cause, origin, type or consequences as a general rule,
- loss of profits, customers or data or any other loss of tangible property as a direct result of site access or disruption of site availability or action taken in accordance with (directly or indirectly) information on the site.
This includes damage caused by viruses likely to contaminate your IT equipment. The site may include links to other web sites or Internet resources.
As Ozeol.com is unable to control these sites or resources, Ozeol.com accepts no responsibility for the availability of these sites and resources or for the content, advertising, products, services or any other equipment available on or from these sites or resources.
In addition, Ozeol.com refuses all responsibility for damages or loss discovered or alleged following or in relation to the use of or trust in the content, goods or services available on these sites and resources.